§ 1 Company information
1. The online store Glossmatic.com is owned by Joanna Szumiec Detailer.pl registered in Poland by the President of Cracow City.
Enterprise registry number 7588/2010.
REGON (National Business Registry Number): 121409770.
Registered Office in Poland:
Joanna Szumiec Detailer.pl
ul. Forteczna 35/47
§ 2 Information concerning the offer
1. The Online Store offers through its website www.glossmatic.com merchandise in the Company’s stock.
2. All products marked "Available" in Online Store, are stocked in our warehouse and ready to ship
2. Prices are quoted in EUR and include VAT tax.
§ 3 Conditions of order processing
1. The Online Store accepts orders seven days a week and 24 hours a day via the website www.glossmatic.com.
3. The Customer places an order, indicating the products he/she is interested in by pressing "Add to Cart" button on the product page, and then by pressing “Checkout” button. At this point it is required for the customer to properly fill in contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and a telephone number.
4. Should the Customer provide incorrect or inaccurate address, the Company shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the delivery of the subject of the order.
5. The Online Store offers the following payment methods:
- payment with PayPal
- payment with bank wire transfer
6. Information on the total value of the order is shown in the Customer’s shopping cart once the Customer has chosen the form of delivery and payment for the subject of the order.
7. After placing an order by the Customer, the Online Store sends to the Customer’s e-mail address confirmation of order registration.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
1. Ordered goods are delivered by DPD Parcel Services.
2. The delivery is executed after the receipt of Customer payment by our PayPal or bank account.
3. The order is being shipped the same day if the order is placed and paid before 12:00. Time used to transportation is a country-and region-specific, usually 3-7 business days. Delivery includes transportation to the recipient's address stated by the Customer on the order form.
4. In the case when the shipment packaging bears traces of damage, it is advised to draw up a damage protocol in the presence of the courier and contact the Online Store. Checking the parcel upon the delivery and drawing up the damage protocol are necessary to claim for the loss or damaged parcel during the transportation.
§ 5 Right of return
1. The Ordering Party being a Consumer has the right to a written withdrawal from the contract within a period of 14 days from receiving the ordered product without cause. The returned merchandise will be accepted only when:
a) an item is returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was required within the limits of the ordinary management. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise.
b) the merchandise must be accompanied by a statement of withdrawal from the contract to purchase goods, as well as by a proof of purchase.
2. The product is not liable for a claim when it bears traces of use and is destroyed.
3. It is recommended to use an insured delivery service with a proof of posting in case of damage or loss. Please note that we do not accept parcels returned by cash on delivery.
4. The goods shall be returned to our warehouse address:
Joanna Szumiec Detailer.pl
ul. Kuznicy Kollatajowskiej 13/213
5. Should the withdrawal from the contract be recognised, the Online Store guarantees the reimbursement of an amount equal to the price of the goods quoted on the purchase receipt/invoice and the reimbursement of the shipment costs of the goods from the Seller to the Customer. The money will be returned within 7 business days from the receipt of the return consignment by the company, by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the contract the costs of consignment from the Customer to the Seller will not be refunded. Only merchandise accompanied by the proof of purchase shall be subject to return.
§ 6 Protection of personal data
1. By registering with the Online Store the Customer consents to the processing of his/her personal data (first name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number) related to the processing of the orders placed with the Online Store.
2. Supplying personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, lack of consent for the processing of personal data prevents registration and processing of the Customer’s orders in the Online Store.
3. In the event of the Customer giving an additional consent by selecting additional fields in the registration form, the personal data provided by the Customer, referred to in paragraph 1 above, will be processed in order to inform the Customer about new products, services and promotions offered by the Online Store
4. The Ordering Party shall be liable for any incorrect personal data
5. Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended) in the manner preventing access thereto by third parties.
6. In accordance with afore-mentioned act, the Online Store Customers have the right to access their personal data, make corrections to and request deletion thereof.
§ 7 Final provisions
1. All product names appearing on the Online Store website are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved on the basis of the provisions of the Industrial Property Right Act(Journal of Laws No 119, 2003, item 1117).